My name is Annette Evans and I’m a freelance Italian to English translator with 5 years’ experience.
My specialisms include:
– Art & culture, Italian history (ancient & modern), museums, travel & tourism, current affairs, political texts
– I also translate neuroscience-related (I wrote my thesis on neuroscience translation) and general healthcare texts.
My qualifications are:
– MA in Italian to English Translation (University of Bristol)
– BA Italian (University of London)
– BA Latin, with Ancient Greek (University of Leicester).
I use SDL Trados Studio 2019.
I’m a native English speaker, based in London, and an Associate Member of ITI, ITIMedNet, and ITI’s Italian and MAT (Media, Arts, Tourism) Networks.
If you would like to know more about me and my translation specialisms, please go to About Me. If you click on The Translation Process you will find more information about my translation methodology. Or you can go straight to Contact and I would be delighted to send you my CV and rates, and answer any questions you may have.