I’m a freelance Italian to English translator with over 5 years’ experience.
I translate the following text types:
– Italian history (ancient & modern), political texts, current affairs, travel & tourism, art & culture
– I also translate neuroscience-related (I wrote my thesis on neuroscience translation) and general healthcare texts.
My qualifications are:
– MA in Italian to English Translation (University of Bristol)
– BA Italian (University of London)
– BA Latin, with Ancient Greek (University of Leicester).
I’m a native English speaker, based in London, and an ITI Associate Member.
For translation requests requiring a CAT tool, I use SDL Trados Studio 2021.
If you would like to know more about me and my translation specialisms, please go to About Me. If you click on The Translation Process you will find more information about my translation methodology. Or you can go straight to Contact and I would be delighted to send you my CV and rates, and answer any questions you may have.